I made it to Grad school. I can't believe it, but I did. It was a large field of applicants with a small group available for acceptance. Naturally, I was probably the last one to be chosen, as they didn't call me until May, and I didn't get any perks. HENCE: I have to get a JOB. Me. The little Queen in her pajama pants at 3 in the afternoon! A Job? This is so inconvenient. I'm almost resentful, but I guess if everybody else has to do it, I ain't no bettah. So, I'm working hard at getting this JOB. I'm learning new programs like Motion...it's hard. Trust me. If I want to make commercials successfully however, I must learn programs like this and be good at it. Administrative Assisting is not where I belong, I just feel it in my bones.
I'd be on the phone all day...talking about movies with complete strangers. Or giving them free psych evals based on extremely limited information, and of course, last but certainly not least, giving everyone My Advice. Here's my advice for the day. Listen to Aretha sing "I Say A Little Prayer For You" on Youtube, and take off as many articles of clothing as possible, and sway. Just sway. That's all you have to do today.
Here's the link to my advanced documentary. Watch it. Comment on it on the website. I need comments.
http://www.openfilm.com/videos/the_long_journey_home/
After this video however, you might not much feel much like reading my trite thoughts today. However, I found a quote on a friend's site from Winston Churchill. "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
So with that in mind, know that I'm sayin; a little prayer for you... all the time.
Love,
Me, Mom, Janelle
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment